The BRIDGES Network of CoVE targets the development of aquaculture VET and Higher VET transnational platform, to provide flexible responses to the training, innovation and entrepreneurship needs of the finfish industry, with a strong emphasis on the modernisation and digitalisation of work-based learning and apprenticeship systems. The project will establish an Aquaculture Skills Foresight Forum (ASFF) to define finfish culture, knowledge and skills and develop a common competence framework (CCF) with learning outcomes to inform VET development and future national qualification revisions
• Create an Aquaculture Skills Foresight Forum (ASFF) to lead the harmonisation of north European occupational standards and learning outcomes.
• Formalise a respected north European aquaculture VET provider network and increase the responsiveness of VET providers towards farming industry needs
• Develop mentors, farm-based skills instruction within aquaculture companies to increase their contribution to a quality assured assessment VET delivery.
• Strengthen the aquaculture business skills base and capabilities for innovation, enterprise and entrepreneurship
• Development of a common competence framework, clearly describing the practical competences required of finfish husbandry operatives and site mangers in Northern Europe
• Establishment of a framework of shared learning outcomes
• Development of an aquaculture work-based learning manual, describing the VET/industry partnership model for work-based delivery of aquaculture VET
• Provision of VET practitioner development guidelines and of aquaculture e-learning resources
Entrepreneurship & Economy
|Focus areas||Connection education-labour market
Innovation and knowledge transfer
Life Long Learning
|Type of collaboration||Platform of Vocational Excellence|
|Project leader||Trøndelag County|
|Easy Learning Solutions||Fisktækniskóli Íslands|
|Gullmarsgymnasiet/Lysekils vuxenutbildning||HASKOLINN A AKUREYRI|
|Nordic Trout AB||Nordic Trout Sweden AB|
|Salmar Farming||Trøndelag County|
Is this your PPC and would you like to add or change information? Please contact us at email@example.com.