GIVE is essentially focused on the social dimension of VET. The project aims at designing and developing a European Platform of Centres of Excellence devoted to innovating VET sector for the social inclusion of individuals belonging to disadvantaged groups, by creating an educational environment to facilitate target groups to acquire a set of soft skills and support their transition to the labour market. This Platform of Inclusive Excellence will be a solid focal point for inclusive governance and training practices (theory, activities, tools) able to foster VET excellence.
• Implement and promote inclusive governance models for the management and development of VET centres and agencies.
• Implement and promote at an international level educational approaches and tools specifically aimed at the social inclusion of disadvantaged learners.
• Implement and promote models for the design and implementation of effective training-work transition activities
• Establishment of a Centre on Inclusive Vocational Excellence
• Draft and implementation of a reference framework for enabling and promoting innovative and inclusive pedagogies and related anticipatory, entrepreneurial and agile governance
• Development of didactic methods and tools specifically aimed to the social inclusion of disadvantaged people
• Provision of a set of training/teaching techniques that are learner-centred, adaptive, reality-based and with practice-theory approach
|Focus areas||Connection education-labour market
|Type of collaboration||Platform of Vocational Excellence|
|Project leader||Cometa Formazione Società Cooperativa Sociale|
|CENTRO SAN VIATOR||Cometa Formazione Società Cooperativa Sociale|
|ESPOON SEUDUN KOULUTUSKUNTAYHTYMA OMNIA||EUROPEAN FORUM OF TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING|
|GI GROUP SPA||GREEN BERRY OY|
|HÄME UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES||LANTEGI BATUAK|
|MALTA COLLEGE OF ARTS, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY||UNIVERSITY OF BUCHAREST|
Is this your PPC and would you like to add or change information? Please contact us at email@example.com.