The Excellent Advanced Manufacturing 4.0 Project, EXAM 4.0 by its acronym, is one of the five pilot Centres of Vocational Excellence (CoVE) approved for funding in 2019, under the pilot initiative launched by the European Commission launched in 2018.
The project, coordinated by Tknika, will be running between the 1st of November 2019 and the 31st of October 2021 and it brings together partners from five different European Countries:
• Sweden (Curt Nicolin Gymnasiet),
• Germany (Duale Hochschule Baden Württemberg),
• Netherlands (Da Vinci College),
• Belgium (European Association of of Regional and Local Authorities for Lifelong Learning)
• Spain (Tknika and Miguel Altuna)
with the double aim of stablishing a European platform of excellent advanced manufacturing VET centres and designing the main features of a lab where students can acquire relevant competences to work in 4.0 environments in the manufacturing sector.
To achieve these goals, project partners will:
• Define the state of the art in advanced manufacturing in VET in Europe;
• Create a platform of excellent advanced manufacturing centres;
• Design and pilot a model of 4.0 advanced manufacturing training lab for VET students.
The project has a budget of 799.332€ to implement all the work packages and achieve project results.
VET Excellent Centres from Advanced Manufacturing sector will have the opportunity to join the platform once it is established.
|Type of collaboration||Platform of Vocational Excellence|
|Projectleider||Iñigo Araiztegui Arraiz
|Curt Nicolin Gymnasiet||Da Vinci College|
|Duale Hochschule Baden Württemberg||European Association of of Regional and Local Authorities for Lifelong Learning|
Is this your PPC and would you like to add or change information? Please contact us at email@example.com.