Objective: Establishing Vocational Excellence Network for Urban Mining skills.
1. Mapping of skills required for effective urban mining. This will involve desk studies for review of relevant legislation, field studies to identify needs of the industry.
2. Curriculum development. Cooperation with secondary and tertiary institutions to develop curriculum and training programmes.
3. Delivery of training, transferring hands on experience through internships.
4. Mobility among partner countries. Field visits in each phase of the project for effective collaboration and share of experience.
5. Governance for sustainability. Developing finance models in partnership with the industry representatives and public authorities.
6. Establishment of a governance structure among the partner countries to monitor and update the relevant skills as well as necessary skill empowerment processes in future.
Industry representatives, providers of VET (secondary and tertiary level), public institutions. All are expected to be in liaison with relevant agencies in their respective countries. Ideally a same structure in each country will be established and all together form an EU wide network. Individual partners (sole contributors) may join if they have specific expertise, experience and network on the subject area. Partners are also advised to invite associate institutions as part of their national structure.
Geographical coverage: The networking model that will be developed can be regional or EU wide. May start with local pilots and then be expanded.
Integration with qualification certification: Qualification certification will be an indispensable component of the project. What is the most appropriate phase to be address this issue?
• All potential partners are welcome to comment and contribute this initial document. Regarding the project preparation we are ready to handle the necessary work, yet we are open to collaboration.
• Considering that application deadline is 07.09.2021 it is planned to finalise partnership structure and collect necessary documents by mid of July and prepare necessary content for application documents latest by mid of August.
|Type of organisation:||National authority|
|Education level:||ISCED 4: Post-secondary non-tertiary education|
ISCED 5: Short-cycle tertiary education
ISCED 6: Bachelor's or equivalent level
ISCED 7: Master's or equivalent level
ISCED 8: Doctoral or equivalent level
|Sector of expertise:||Administrative and support service activities|
Mining and quarrying
Professional, scientific and technical activities
Is this your PPC and would you like to add or change information? Click here to request a link to edit this profile. The link will be sent the original e-mail address associated with this profile. If that needs to be changed, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Center of Vocational Excellence|