Center of Vocational Excellence Green Economy (3LoE) Spain
The comprehensive provision of green skills is a key priority of 3LoE. Addressing the challenges of energy, climate and environmental protection, 3LoE establishes Centres of Vocational Excellence on green economy and implements a wide range of vocational education, training and higher education measures concerning green economy, digitalization and entrepreneurship.
• Sustainably upgrade skills, secure the need for young professionals/managers and entrepreneurs, and strengthen the competitiveness of SMEs in the green economy
• Realise energy savings, use renewable energies and environmental and climate protection through qualified and innovative SMEs.
• Implementation of dual vocational training in education, training and higher education, with an intensive partnership between the places of learning (companies – centres)
• Development of sustainable partnerships between centres of excellence and SMEs, organised and secured on a permanent basis by chambers.
• Improvement of the skills of SME professionals and managers in green economy activities:
• Promotion of entrepreneurship in the green economy and securing of business transfers and start-ups by increasing the number and quality of young entrepreneurs’ activities
Is this your PPP and would you like to add or change information? Click here to request a link to edit this profile. The link will be sent the original e-mail address associated with this profile. If the e-mail address needs to be changed, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.