Center of Vocational Excellence Green Economy (3LoE) Austria
The comprehensive provision of green skills is a key priority of 3LoE. Addressing the challenges of energy, climate and environmental protection, 3LoE establishes Centres of Vocational Excellence on green economy and implements a wide range of vocational education, training and higher education measures concerning green economy, digitalization and entrepreneurship.
• Sustainably upgrade skills, secure the need for young professionals/managers and entrepreneurs, and strengthen the competitiveness of SMEs in the green economy
• Realise energy savings, use renewable energies and environmental and climate protection through qualified and innovative SMEs.
• Implementation of dual vocational training in education, training and higher education, with an intensive partnership between the places of learning (companies – centres)
• Development of sustainable partnerships between centres of excellence and SMEs, organised and secured on a permanent basis by chambers.
• Improvement of the skills of SME professionals and managers in green economy activities:
• Promotion of entrepreneurship in the green economy and securing of business transfers and start-ups by increasing the number and quality of young entrepreneurs’ activities
Wirtschaftsförderungsinstitut der Wirtschaftskammer Steiermark
Is this your PPP and would you like to add or change information? Click here to request a link to edit this profile. The link will be sent the original e-mail address associated with this profile. If the e-mail address needs to be changed, please contact us as email@example.com.