Nova College ( Netherlands) is looking for partners in its Smart Maintenance Consortium
Smart maintenance is one of the Industry 4.0 trends and requires specific and advanced skills and knowhow. With our Smart Maintenance-Vocational training program, Nova College and its Techport partners (https://www.techport.nl/partners/) provide an answer to the growing demand in the process and manufacturing industry for trained professionals (quality and quantity) for the smart (preventive and condition based) maintenance of their technical processes. This also includes sustainability and circular concepts.
Nova College and its more than 60 partners will develop a new curriculum and we will use our Smart Maintenance Field Lab and Innovation Centre to connect students with industry experts and to do joint research projects.
Nova College is interested to connect to other technical and vocational education partners to set up a Centre of Vocational Excellence on Smart Maintenance.
In this network we would like to (a.o) to
- Set up tools to monitor skill needs in the industry
- Develop relevant and up to date curriculum on Smart Maintenance
- Develop learner centred competence based Field labs for learning
- Research and share know how in business-education partnerships
- Develop flexible learning pathways, incl. Masterclasses and connect to higher education
- Facilitate transnational learning
- Disseminate and share know how in our regional networks
- Support SME’s to test innovations
- Joint campaigns to promote smart maintenance training and jobs
- Develop sustainable governance and funding structures
Please contact Nova College if you are interested to join this initiative and work together to make a proposal to be submitted on sept. 7th 2021.
|Contact||jan wieger hof|
|Type of organisation:||VET provider|
|Education level:||ISCED 3: Upper secondary education|
ISCED 4: Post-secondary non-tertiary education
ISCED 5: Short-cycle tertiary education
|Sector of expertise:||Construction|
Electricity, gas and water supply
Transport, storage and communication
|Current level of involvement in Vocational Excellence:||vocational training EQF levels 3 to 5,|
Is this your PPC and would you like to add or change information? Click here to request a link to edit this profile. The link will be sent the original e-mail address associated with this profile. If that needs to be changed, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Center of Vocational Excellence|