ASNOR: The association
The Association, with the support of its Technical Scientific Committee and with the collaboration of Italian and foreign university institutions, has built a defined and articulated system of the professional figure of the career guide by allowing a full recognition of the professional profile and by promoting its regulation. The Association organizes and holds the ASNOR Career Guidance Italian Register.
ASNOR is inspired by the principles formulated in the fifth message of the Memorandum on education and lifelong learning, drawn up by the Commission of the European Community:
- the career guidance must provide a service accessible to all in a continuous and decentralized way at the local level, with an integrated approach that overcomes the distinction between school, university, professional and personal;
- guidance services must reach people rather than wait for clients to seek services and must follow clients' progress by monitoring the outcomes of their actions;
- operators must become facilitators of the career guidance process and agents of individual and social change through the use of a wide range of methods and tools;
- a shared minimum level of service quality standards must be developed and the ownership of a service to be recognized by a specific subject, providing professional training support to the guidance operators themselves.
ASNOR: Aims and objectives:
ASNOR has defined five fundamental driving actions:
- Ensure continuous support to the career guides registered in the ASNOR Italian National Register with innovative projects also through their listening and involvement;
- Offer seminars, conferences and workshops in collaboration with institutions, universities and industry professionals to spread the culture of career guidance;
- Identify the best projects and establish partnerships and collaborations aimed at promoting and regulating the profession of professional career guidance;
- Always seek greater efficiency with online and face-to-face training projects dedicated to the guidance of teachers, students and their families;
- Build value and collaborations with the school world; of the University and work.
ASNOR is the only body dealing with career guidance to be accredited for the training of school personnel.
|Contact||dr. Peppino Franco|
|Type of organisation:||Professional/sector association|
|Education level:||ISCED 1: Primary education|
ISCED 2: Lower secondary education
ISCED 3: Upper secondary education
ISCED 4: Post-secondary non-tertiary education
ISCED 5: Short-cycle tertiary education
ISCED 6: Bachelor's or equivalent level
ISCED 7: Master's or equivalent level
|Sector of expertise:||Education|
Other community, social and personal service activities
Professional, scientific and technical activities
|Current level of involvement in Vocational Excellence:||Training courses for career guidance, professional courses, masterclasses at Higher Educational level|
Is this your PPC and would you like to add or change information? Click here to request a link to edit this profile. The link will be sent the original e-mail address associated with this profile. If that needs to be changed, please contact us as email@example.com.
|Center of Vocational Excellence|