SBG Dresden is a training provider in the field of the German Dual VET system. We focus on providing practical training in the fields of chemistry, pharmacy, biology, physics, waste water management and painting trade. We have unique experience in integrating modern technologies like Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in practical training environments.
Main areas of competence:
* Pedagogical-sound integration of educational technology in practical training
* Development, testing, evaluation, and transfering of innovative teacing and learning scenarios to enrich existing training provisions
* Modern training environments such as pilot plants for chemistry and pharmacy, training labs for chemistry, biology, physics as well as waster water management and for crafts like painting trade
* Piloting partner for the above mention occupations
* Project management (work packages or projects)
|Type of organisation:||VET provider|
|Education level:||ISCED 3: Upper secondary education|
|Sector of expertise:||Construction|
|Current level of involvement in Vocational Excellence:||Carrying out practical training the frame of the German Dual VET System + integrating innovative approaches (XR, IoT, AI)|
Is this your PPC and would you like to add or change information? Click here to request a link to edit this profile. The link will be sent the original e-mail address associated with this profile. If that needs to be changed, please contact us as email@example.com.
|Center of Vocational Excellence|