GREENOVET fosters VET Excellence in Green Innovation across Europe enabling innovative, inclusive and sustainable economy. The project fosters the development of skills ecosystems, contributing to regional development, as well as boosting green and sustainable economic growth. It aims at developing significant capacities for green innovation to teachers and students in all EQF levels, industry representatives and companies.
• Boost Green Innovation in Europe
• Develop European best practice strategies for collaboration among VET providers at EQF Levels 4 to 8 and Green technology
• Foster environmental, social and economic development in Europe, through green and sustainable innovation processes enabled by VET excellence
• Empower VET graduates’ longterm (self)employability in the changing future labour market landscape through the development of an innovative, entrepreneurial and sustainable mind?set.
• Development of an international cooperation platform of Vocational Excellence in Green Innovation
• White paper on a model of the structure of regional Green Innovation CoVEs
• Development of an analysis tool for measuring innovation and education capacities of VET providers
• Training programmes for teachers, lecturers and trainers in VET education
• Setting up of an International Quality Assurance for VET excellence in Green Innovation
If you like to know more, please download the factsheet.
|3s Unternehmensbertung GmbH||FH Joanneum Gesellschaft mbH|
|Green Tech Cluster||HTBLuVA Graz-Gösting|
|Technische Universität Graz||Wirtschaftskammer Steiermark|
Is this your PPC and would you like to add or change information? Click here to request a link to edit this profile. The link will be sent the original e-mail address associated with this profile. If that needs to be changed, please contact us as email@example.com.
|Center of Vocational Excellence|