EPLUG aims to increase the knowledge and skills required to address biodiversity, climate adaptation and well-being in the urban, green living environment, and to broaden the expertise among professionals in Europe. The project specifically addresses the development of innovative curricula and teaching methodologies in the field of urban green landscaping, in order to rise the quality and adaptability of the skills ecosystem.
• Provide a space to identify current needs in the field of urban green landscaping
• Create a training and experience centre to tackle learning needs within the skills ecosystem, specifically on vertical green landscaping
• Co-create relevant, innovative and attractive curriculum on biodiversity, climate adaptation and well-being in the urban, green living environment
• Strengthen the full green education column
• Facilitate translating scientific findings into practical conduct for green professionals all over Europe
• Improve the relevance and image of VET programs on urban green landscaping
• 6 Centres of Vocational Excellence
• Training offer for a continuing professional development of VET teachers
• Innovative curricula for students and employees in the field of urban green landscaping
• Development of an experience centre on vertical green landscaping
• Virtual and blended learning methods for students and employees
Would you like to know more? Please download the factsheet.
|Katapult||Koninklijke Ginkel Groep|
|European Platform Urban Greening Czechia||European Platform Urban Greening Denmark|
|European Platform Urban Greening Finland||European Platform Urban Greening Romania|
|European Platform Urban Greening Spain||European Platform Urban Greening|
Is this your PPP and would you like to add or change information? Click here to request a link to edit this profile. The link will be sent the original e-mail address associated with this profile. If the e-mail address needs to be changed, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Center of Vocational Excellence|
|National CoVE Initiative|