The comprehensive provision of green skills is a key priority of 3LoE. Addressing the challenges of energy, climate and environmental protection, 3LoE establishes Centres of Vocational Excellence on green economy and implements a wide range of vocational education, training and higher education measures concerning green economy, digitalization and entrepreneurship.
• Sustainably upgrade skills, secure the need for young professionals/managers and entrepreneurs, and strengthen the competitiveness of SMEs in the green economy
• Realise energy savings, use renewable energies and environmental and climate protection through qualified and innovative SMEs.
• Implementation of dual vocational training in education, training and higher education, with an intensive partnership between the places of learning (companies – centres)
• Development of sustainable partnerships between centres of excellence and SMEs, organised and secured on a permanent basis by chambers.
• Improvement of the skills of SME professionals and managers in green economy activities:
• Promotion of entrepreneurship in the green economy and securing of business transfers and start-ups by increasing the number and quality of young entrepreneurs’ activities
|Type of collaboration||Center of Vocational Excellence|
|Latvijas Amatniecibas Kamera||Profesion?l?s izgl?t?bas kompetences centrs “Liep?jas Valsts tehnikums”|
|Riga Stradina Universitate||Valsts izglitibas satura centrs (National Centre for Education)|
Is this your profile? Click here to add or edit your information.