The mission of the Association “UiL - LdV” is carried out by:
1. The advocacy
2. The Research
3. The Information and Experience exchange
4. Partnership and Network
THE OBJECTIVE :
1. The Implementation of effective instruments of cooperation between members, to be a social and organized exponent in all the tourist sector of the cultural heritage.
2. Take initiatives that set in motion and make active the Italian tourism and other countries, in outgoing and in incoming.
3. To be the legal representative and trade union between the members and protect their interests in economic, professional and cultural terms, through all the institutional, legal and social forms (at local, national and international level) and to show ability to achieve this objective.
4. The promotion, formation and the further development of the subjects that are members of it.
The activities of the Association “Udhetimi i Lire-Liberi di Viaggiare” are implemented in these sectors:
1) Active participation in the local, national and international institutions and authorities for the adaption of the legislative means.
2) Promote the adaption for the politic modernization of the enterprises of this sector.
3) Communicate with the public opinion through all the means of communication and its publications.
4) Collaboration and agreement in national and international levels.
|Type of collaboration||Potential partner|
|Type of organisation:||Other|
|Sector of expertise:||Administrative and support service activities|
Arts, entertainment and recreation
Transport, storage and communication
|Existing activities:||C&P: Business incubators & Entrepreneurship|
|Envisioned activities:||C&P: Innovation hubs & applied research|
C&P: International VET campus/academies
C&P: Knowledge creation and dissemination
C&P: Skills competitions
G&F: Attracting foreign investment to region
T&L: Innovative curricula
T&L: Innovative teaching and learning methods
T&L: Life Long Learning continuum, Initial and continuing VET
T&L: Professional Development of teachers and trainers
|Type of partner(s) wanted:||Development Agency|
Professional/ sector association
Public/Private Employment Service
|Priority countries for cooperation:||Austria|
Is this your profile? Click here to add or edit your information.