Pilot PoVE Water aims to:
• Ensure that VET is at the forefront of research and technological developments in the water sector;
• Ensure that current and future water sector professionals have the work attitude, knowledge and competences that the rapid changing EU water industry demands;
• Identify the existing and emerging labour market needs and enhance the responsiveness of initial and continuing VET systems to these needs;
• Promote synergies, cooperation and cross-fertilisation.
Main outputs of the project will be:
• Vocational Excellence Scanning tools to identify the existing systems of Vocational Excellence of the participating organisations and prepare the knowledge sharing process;
• 5 Centres of Vocational Excellence Water, acting up as regional ‘Skills ecosystems’;
• Platform of Vocational Excellence Water, bringing an EU dimension to Vocational Excellence in the water sector;
• An Upscaling strategy, for the PoVE Water to grow and create a critical mass and sustainable ground for further development.
Pilot PoVE Water structure
The Pilot PoVE project intends to excel in vocational education in Water sector developing regional/national CoVE Water and unite these centres under
the umbrella of the PoVE Water. The infrastructure that will be put in place and the sustainable strategic cooperation’s that will be the main output of this project, will constitute a solid basis for the development of joint curriculum.
Pilot project PoVE Water is a European project in the renewed Erasmus program that aims to strengthen the skills of VET professionals in the water sector. In addition to the skills that are important now, the project focuses on the emerging skills that will become increasingly important in the future.
The main outputs being the results of the implementation work packages lead directly to the achievement of Pilot PoVE Water objectives, horizontal results such a management, evaluation and dissemination results in a more indirect way as they support the cooperation between partners, the development and quality of results and ensure impact.
|Type of collaboration||Platform of Vocational Excellence|
|Project leader||Crea Hydro & Energy|
|Education level:||ISCED 3: Upper secondary education|
ISCED 4: Post-secondary non-tertiary education
ISCED 5: Short-cycle tertiary education
ISCED 6: Bachelor's or equivalent level
|Sector of expertise:||Agriculture, hunting & forestry|
Electricity, gas and water supply
|Current level of involvement in Vocational Excellence:||This Center of Vocational Excellence is part of the Platform of Vocational Excellence Water www.povewater.eu|
|Existing activities:||C&P: Apprenticeships, Upskilling and reskilling|
C&P: Business incubators & Entrepreneurship
C&P: Innovation hubs & applied research
C&P: VET Internationalization strategies
G&F: Bringing together all relevant stakeholders
G&F: Co-creating skills ecosystems
G&F: Effective use of EU and national funds
T&L: Higher level VET and flexible pathways
T&L: Innovative curricula
T&L: Innovative teaching and learning methods
T&L: Life Long Learning continuum, Initial and continuing VET
T&L: Professional Development of teachers and trainers
|AQUA PROCON, s.r.o.||Brno University of Technology|
|CHMI Branch Brno||CREA Hydro & Energy ZS|
|GEOtest, a.s.||Mendel University|
|PS Profi, s.r.o.||SPŠ Kudelova in Brno|
|CIV Water||Platform of Vocational Excellence Water|
|Center of Vocational Excellence Water Scotland||Center of Vocational Excellence Water Malta|
|Center of Vocational Excellence Water Latvia|
Is this your profile? Click here to add or edit your information.